To recognize each student's individual needs and develop an inspirational tutoring programme designed to maximize potential.
To encourage students to grow in confidence, through clear and patient teaching.
To teach in a supportive and stimulating learning environment.
To pull up their grades, while struggling less and having more fun.
To prepare students for examination success.
To offer tuition at the students own pace.
I can help children and adults who need support with:
• KS1 including preparation for SAT's
• KS2 including preparation for SAT's
• KS3 including preparation for SAT's
• GCSE revision
• Common Entrance
• Private School Entrance Exams
• Key Skills Tests
• QTS professional skills test
• Dental and Nursing tests
• Armed forces entrance tests
• Non Verbal Reasoning Tests
• Verbal Reasoning Tests
• General Numeracy or Literacy help